Thursday, April 11, 2024

Hecho Con Amor Art - Create Art, Marketing Graphics & more with Canva

    It's only been a few days now that I've picked up on this blog again, and I'm so glad that I did. Today's share is one of my creations using Canva. Canva is an easy to use website where you can easily create art, social media graphics, posters, presentations, and sooo much more. <3 I create most of my marketing through Canva. They have premade templates that you can easily customize with your color preferences, design changes, and upload your photos for use within the templates that are endless! <3 The main banner on my blog here is made with Canva and there's a section of my art made via Canva on my Art and Photography page. <3 Make sure to check that out for me. :)  


    Todays art is "Hecho Con Amor" featuring a lovely heart shaped concha bread. If you know Mexican culture, you'd know that conchas are very well enjoyed in Mexican panaderias. My family and I grew up eating concha, marranitos, and all kinds of delicious Mexican breads and pastries. I have to say, I'm forever hooked! <3 Not only to conchas, but to Canva too! lol :P  



Do you use Canva for design? I'd love to see your designs too! Make sure to leave your links in the comments so that others can see as well! <3 Sharing is caring, and who couldn't use a lil business boost here and there? <3


Until tomorrow my sweet lovelies!

Stay Safe & Stay Blessed.

((( <3 <3 <3 )))


Proudly a Canva Affiliate.


No comments:

Post a Comment