Friday, April 12, 2024

Elder Wisdom

    TGIF my lovelies!!! It's finally Friday! Hayyyyy! lol :P It's been a busy morning but I had to make time to share one of my more recent renderings. I like to call this small series, Elder Wisdom. I created these elder, beautiful women using Midjourney. They recently had an update that has just been wonderful for renderings. I wanted her to be colorful, vibrant, bold... I wanted her age to represent her deep wisdom... the cannabis to represent seeking growth, knowledge and relaxation in a hectic world. Bold and colorful, because I too am eternally bold and colorful... and always seeking knowledge and growth.<3   





I feel like the week really flew on by. Do you have special plans for this weekend? I'm always working on multiple projects so between that and reg life stuff, I pretty much stay quite busy from day to night. I'm always trying to learn more, to do more, to push more... because I know I can, and I am always worth it. 

YOUR DREAMS ARE ALWAYS WORTH IT.


Until tomorrow my lovelies!

Stay Safe & Stay Blessed

((( <3 <3 <3 ))) 

No comments:

Post a Comment