Saturday, April 13, 2024

Lace Mask

Happy Saturday! Feliz Sabado!! <3 I hope that your weekend is off to a great start. Todays daily post is a set of two beautiful, light, lace masked beauties. <3     I must admit that I am a bit obsessed with masks. I love accessories as props in photographs. These images were created in Midjourney. I will be on the road all day tomorrow from leaving at 4am and back home again too late to be able to create a post for tomorrow. To make up for it, I'll share two posts on Monday for you all. <3 If you find yourself on Instagram, do make sure to follow me. :) My personal account is verymary81 and my art account: shopverymaryberry

 My X (Twitter) account is: Berrysicles 



Until Monday my lovelies!!! Wishing you all a fabulous weekend.

  Stay Safe & Stay Blessed.

((( <3 <3 <3 )))

No comments:

Post a Comment