Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Fourth of July

          HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY          


It's tuesday, the Fourth of July here in America. I'm having a most relaxing day with my husband and father in law out in the west Texas countryside. My day has been filled with delicious delights with more on the way. I thought I'd share one of my older thrifted looks. This was taken just a few years ago out here in Clyde, Texas. My top and short were thrifted from my favorite thrift store, Value Village. I love the tie dye shorts with small white tassels that are just perfect for these hot Texas days. The statement necklace was also thrifted from Value Village. My bracelets were collected over the years from places like JCPenney, Macy's, and some I made myself. I love layering my bracelets and love gemstone jewelry.




How are you staying cool in this summer heat?

Until very soon...

Keep your pets safe, especially today.

Stay Safe & Stay Blessed

((( <3 <3 <3 )))

XOXO
Maria De Jesus Berry

No comments:

Post a Comment